Mar 8, 2021
Clubhouse and Linkedin questions for the week: When will
plant-based, fermented and cellular protein be the majority protein
in the market?
This week's news on the Plantbased Business Minute:
1) Ingredion Incorporated opens a monumental, state-of-the-art plant-based protein facility,
2) Smart Protein and
Mar 1, 2021
My question for the week: If Beyond Meat and Impossible Foods have cracked the code for the burger, who will crack the code for cheese?
This week on the Plantbased Business Minute: Follow Your Heart / Earth Island, Danone, Oatly, Beyond Meat, KFC US, Pizza Hut, McDonald's, and predictions for the plant-based protein...
Mar 1, 2021
Each week I break down the top headlines. Let's get into it.
1. Has plant-based gone mainstream? Ask PepsiCo!
2. Dandies Marshmallows heads to the U.K. (Children cheer!)
3. Eat Just gets a new outcome under pressure and the egg industry gets an egg in the face.
For plant-based media/branding consulting and public...
Feb 22, 2021
Question: As more companies add plant-based product lines to their meat and dairy product lines, at what point do they become part of the solution and no longer part of the problem?
It's the weekly wrap up of headlines on the Plantbased Business Minute.
1. 60 Minutes, Bill Gates, Anderson Cooper and Thomas Jonas...
Feb 15, 2021
If it's Friday, it is the Plant-based Business Minute. Oatly, Aleph Farms and VFChave all made the week's top
In addition, I have added a new section- The Question of the Week - at the end, inspired by pal and respected colleague Paul Shapiro.
So let me know your thoughts everyone: if plant-based...