Mar 7, 2023
We've all seen the Bloomberg article declaring plant-based meats a fad. Author of the article and long-time food reporter, Deena Shanker, joins Elysabeth Alfano on today's Plant-based Business Hour.
Are Plant-based Meats a fad and a flop? Elysabeth grills Deena Shanker on the legitimacy of the article. They get into...
May 17, 2021
Would you try Cultivated Meat? Let me know your answer on Linkedin!
Until then, it's the Plantbased Business Minute, with the week's top headlines.
1. Target joins the party.
2. 88% of Gen Z is open to trying cultivated meat.
3. U.S. considers funding for alternative proteins.
For plant-based media/branding consulting...
May 10, 2021
What will be the year NotCo IPOs? Tell me your guess...meanwhile here are the highlights from this week.
1. Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine sues the U.S.D.A.
2. Eleven Madison Park becomes more than a 10 for plant-based eaters thanks to Chef Daniel Humm.
3. Hawaii is the first U.S. state to declare a...
Apr 26, 2021
This week's Top Headlines on the Plantbased Business Minute are all about chicken!
1. Eat Just, Inc. cellular chicken goes for home delivery with Food Panda.
2. Purdue Chicken promotes the industry feeding chicken blood to chickens.
3. @Atlas Monroe @Deborah Torres is set to be the world's largest producer of Vegan...
Apr 19, 2021
It was fun to share breaking news on my Plantbased Business Minute this week.
PLUS, what is the city that sells the most Tofurky Roast? The answer will surprise you. Share your guess with me on Linkedin.
Here is this week's Top Three Headlines. 1. OmniPork debuts in the U.S. 2. Vejii agrees to buy Vegan Essentials 3....