Mar 29, 2021
It's Friday..time for the Plantbased Business Minute!
1. Hermès, MycoWorks, Stella McCartney, Bolt Fabrics, Victoria and Albert Museum take center stage.
2. Boston Consulting Group (BCG) and Blue Horizon Corporation unleash incredible alt protein predictions. $290B by 2035.
3. Seaspiracy is out on Netflix. What do...
Mar 25, 2021
Dan Altschuler Malek of Unovis Capital joins me on the Plantbased Business Hour with tips for both entrepreneurs and investors.
How To Pick A Winning Plant-based Start-Up? What valuations make sense? How important are numbers in a deck? We get into it all!
We discuss what Dan looks for in a founder, why he...
Mar 22, 2021
It's the Plantbased Business Minute with the week's top headlines.
1. Barvecue breaks ground on the world's largest plant-based smokehouse.
2. 2020 investment in plantbased innovation is 2x the amount from 2010-2020.
3. Nabati, Meatech 3D and NotCo plan for IPOs.
For plant-based media/branding consulting and public...
Mar 15, 2021
It's the Plantbased Business Minute for the week ending March 12, 2021.
1. Juicy Marbles is in the house! The World's FIRST Plant-based Steak is here! Filet Mignon, no less! Look what Slovenia is up to!
2. Price parity for Cellular Meat by 2030.
3. The U.K. continues to top the charts with Oatly and OmniPork.
Mar 11, 2021
Plant-based Impact Investor Willem Blom joins me on The Plantbased Business Hour to discuss if the EU has stalled on plant-based initiatives, what European companies are kicking butt and taking names and how the Netherlands is the 'little country that could' in terms of plant-based innovation. Plus, Willem shares the...